Jennifer Winget Biography 2020
Jennifer Winget is an Indian television actress. He is primarily known for his work in small screen television. Born on May 30, 1985, he attended St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai. He graduated from KJ Sumia Junior College of Science and Commerce, Mumbai with a Bachelors’s in Commerce. Jennifer is a beautiful actress who also appears as a child artist in Bollywood movies.
More About Jennifer Winget
- Moghlai is his favorite food.
- Iced tea with lemon is his favorite beverage.
- Fast food like burgers, pizza is his favorite food.
- White is his favorite food. Her wardrobe consists of a large white cloth.
- Playing with her pet dog is her favorite pastime.
- Her favorite restaurant is ITC.
- Singapore and Malaysia are his favorite destinations.
- Jennifer started acting at the age of 12. He worked as a child artist in many films and commercials.
- Actresses don’t like going to the gym. She prefers vegetable juices to stay fit.
- Television actress Dashti Dhami is a close friend of hers who teases her by calling her sudden.
- Jennifer was dropped from her show Saraswati Chandra due to contract issues. But he was later recalled to the
- show because the producers could not find a suitable alternative.
- Her dream role is played by Rani Mukherjee who is in Black.
- She longs for a sweet dish.
- She went bald in July 2017 using make-up for a sequel to the TV show Behad.
- In 2012, she was ranked 21st on the list of sexy Asian women.
- If there was no actress, she would have preferred to be an air hostess.
Jennifer Winget Family
Jennifer was born into a half-Marathi Christian family in Mumbai. His father’s name is Hemant Winget and his mother’s name is Prabha Wangat. Her father works for Reliance Industries and her mother is a housewife. He has an older brother named Moses Went. The actress is very close to her family and shares her worries with them.
Jennifer Winget Affairs/ Husband
In 2005, she came in contact with her co-star Karan Singh Grover. She met him on the set of her TV serial, Kasauti Zindagi Ki. Their friendship opened in love. On April 9, 2012, Kiran and Jennifer were married. But after 2 years of marriage, the couple divorced in 2014 with mutual understanding. After divorcing actor Karan Singh Grover, he fell in love with television actor Sehban Azeem.
Jennifer Winget Movie/ Television shows
The actress started her career as a child artist at the age of 10 with the film “Akele Hum Akele Tum”. Since then, she was cast in the film ‘Raja Ki Aagi Barat’ at the age of 12. She has also acted in other films and TV serials as a child artist.
As an adult artist, she began her television career with the popular serial Butcher Life. He has also acted in a reality show.